Wednesday, September 12, 2012

2. and 25...The Ones I Could Share With You...But I Won't

So, the day I was dreading finally came...all my friends left to go back to their lives and I was forced, kicking and screaming, back into mine.  To say it was awful is definitely an understatement.  You know that moment in the LOST finale when Kate realizes she will never see Jack again and they have a wonderfully dramatic good-bye? Well, that makes me sick and want to cry...but this is worse.  I think I'm having an awful time mainly because everything happened here.  See, my friends get to leave, but I'm still in the same place that all the fun happened, minus the fun.  It's quiet, clean, and organized, just like it was before.  Only now I've experience the house as loud, mildly messy, but always full of great conversation, hugs, food, and laughing. I want it back.  I will say that we all had an AMAZING last weekend together (that may have included me getting thrown in a pool, fully clothed) and that I wouldn't change it for anything. To Emily, Rachel, Seth, and Ryan: I love you guys insanely and I will let you live at my house for free. I will make you cupcakes every day and we can all cram into my bed and just laugh at each other.  I miss you guys more than you will ever know.  xoxo

Anyway, back to the blog.  I've been purposefully holding off on writing about #2 and #25 because frankly, they are WAY too personal for me to share with you all and I wasn't sure how I would handle addressing them.  These are also the two things on my list that I thought might not happen at all. The only people who know about #2 and #25 are Ria (of course), and a few friends...that's it. "Letting go of something" was pretty personal, but these are even more so.  After a lot of going back and forth on whether or not I should tell you what they were, I decided not to. Besides, they don't really involve an opportunity for hilarious failure and I know how much you all like to laugh at the crazy shit I do. So, with all that being said, I'm going to keep #2 and #25 to myself...BUT, I will tell you that in the past two weeks, I was able to cross #2 off my list and I'm so happy that I did! :)  Anyway, enough of me being mysterious!  Next week is the halfway point for my list...6 months down, and 6 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment